The Acura RSX is a compact two-door car sold by the Japanese automaker, Honda. The base model Acura RSX is the most common, but the car is also available as a “Type S” model. This is the sportier variant with a more powerful engine. All RSX models should have keyless remote entry with a fob.
- Sit in the Acura’s driver’s seat, with all doors and the trunk closed.
- Turn the key to the ON position “2.”
- Push LOCK on the remote you plan on programming (if you are having difficulty, try pointing the key fob under the stereo.
- Turn the key to the OFF position “0.”
- Turn the key back to the ON position “2.”
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 twice more (a total of three times)
- Push LOCK on the same remote.
- The door locks should now cycle, indicating that the remote has been programmed.
- Push LOCK on any other remotes you want to program. The door locks will cycle after each remote is programmed
- When done, turn the key to the OFF position “0” and remove it to finish.
NOTE: You can only program a total of three keyless entry remotes.